In a recent survey 100% of our lawn mowing clients said they would recommend us to a friend or neighbor. They were also very or completely satisfied with our communication, rates, billing cycle, mowing frequency and lawn mowing and trimming methods. Read on to see what actual clients had to say.
* “Peter and I both excitedly enjoyed looking at your beautiful work. You and your crew were wonderful. Boy did you ever work hard and all your efforts are stunningly displayed. – Susan
* “We are beyond satisfied with the quality of work and overall results on our landscaping project. It was clear you took no shortcuts whatsoever and it is highly refreshing to se such commitment to quality. We will insist to all of our friends they contact you first for any of their landscaping needs.” – Tony & Sara
* “Excellent, Professional – Friendly service.” – John of Normandy Hills subdivision
* “Occasionally the hoses are left strung out in the yard. The simple care you’ve taken to coil them neatly is great customer service and much appreciated.” – Jim of Independence Commons subdivision
* “Excellent service. Pleasure doing business with you gentlemen.” – Marie of Normandy Hills Subdivision
* “We’ve tried several established lawn companies over the years and have never been satisfied with their service. Wasmer Bros. is the exception. Tim and Nick are reliable, conscientious and go above and beyond when working in our yard.” – Pat of Independence Commons subdivision
* “This company is dependable and most of all honest and trustworthy” – Juliette and Michael of Normandy Hills Subdivision
In addition to providing caretaking lawn service, we have also received outstanding reviews of our garden wall installation and planting design and installation.
* “The landscape block edging work turned out better than we ever expected. More than just blocks to replace black plastic edging, there is design and balance to give a great appearance.” – Jim of Independence Commons subdivision